The workshops will take place on August 30 and September 1, 2015. The range of topics falls into five categories, including:
- September 1, 2015 Workshop of ITN-DCH; topic – Application of Digital Technology in Cultural Heritage Conservation.
- August 30, 2015 Tutorial of CIPA; topic – Dense Image Matching for 3D Reconstruction.
- August 30, 2015 Workshop of Arches; topic – Heritage Inventory & Management System.
- August 30, 2015 Workshop of Dadaochen; topic – Historic District, Recording, and Conservation.
- September 1, 2015 Workshop of Disaster Mitigation; topic – Preventive Conservation and Risk Management of Cultural Heritage
For more information please visit: http://www.cipa2015.org/