ReDiscover Europe Workshop
May 9, 2021 @ 11:00 am – 6:00 pm Lisbon, Portugal
The ReDiscover Europe Workshop will provide a unique opportunity to discuss the role of sustainable Cultural Tourism in today’s Europe. Besides important keynote presentations the workshop will hold three key panel debates (with catalyst viewpoints from policy makers, scientific researchers, industry and cultural tourism practitioners):
- Theme 1: Post-COVID cultural tourism – what have we learned, what might we do differently, an opportunity for Big / SMART Data?
- Theme 2: People – accessibility, inclusion/exclusion, market needs
- Theme 3: Technology – digital gateways, mobile interactive content / co-curation, dynamic modelling and tourism management.
High level representatives from a large number of organisations have already confirmed their participation, such as:
- Portuguese Government
- Slovenian Government
- Cultural Routes of the Council of Europe
- COST Association
- European Travel Commission
- European Tourism Association
- EUROPA NOSTRA
- European Heritage Label Network.
Do not miss this opportunity to stay tuned with Europe’s Cultural Tourism challenges.